We have been a part of the Montreal-Est community since 1931. We strive to be an active and valued participant in the community and to make the most effective positive contributions. Every year, we earmark nearly $200,000 to support causes and projects that show true promise and deliver tangible results for Montréal-Est, Pointe-aux-Trembles, and Mercier-Est. We also encourage our employees to volunteer time to good causes that make our communities better places to live.
Highlights – Past 10 years
in donations and sponsorships
projects, organizations, and events supported financially through our various community giving and sponsorship programs. On average, we support more than 50 projects every year.
hours of volunteer work in the community by our employees and managers. Each year more than 1,500 hours are donated.
families in need supported during the holiday period, with delivery of Christmas baskets and gifts for the children.
Giving back is everyone’s responsibility. That is why we encourage employees to get involved in organizations that enhance the life of local communities.
Since 2008 we have formalized our support through our Community Partnership Program, which provides financial aid to charitable organizations where employees volunteer their time.
This program is another illustration of our desire to increase our presence in the community and help employees share their commitment with coworkers and spur others to action.
Since its launch, many organizations have benefitted from the Community Partnership Program:
- JAME (J'apprends avec mon enfant)
- Ressources Saint-Jean-Vianney
- American Hellenic Education Progressive Association
- Atelier d'histoire de Pointe-aux-Trembles
- Club Gym-Plus
- On Rock Community Services
- Rallye Défi Can-Am Spyder
- Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve Soccer Club
- West Island YMCA - Teen Zone
- Club de natation Torpille
- Karaté Auto-Défense Pointe-aux-Trembles
- Junto Montreal
- Club de Soccer Juvénile du Richelieu
- Service des bénévoles du CHU de Sainte-Justine
- Sainte-Julie Soccer Club
- Fondation Dr Julien